Thursday 19 April 2012

gooood morning!! :)

After much debate and wonder, I have finally decided that yes, I will enter the wide and wonderful world that is blogging. I am a long time fan of reading blogs, watching vlogs and just the entire online community, and figured hey, why not give my manicured hand a crack at it. Beauty and fashion are my life. At 21 i still have no idea what direction life will take me, but i do know it will involve lipgloss and heels, preferably sharing this passion with others. This blog will be my baby, I will love it, nurture it and with any luck watch it grow. If just one other person takes pleasure in my passion for rambling, I will be a happy little vegemtite.

So in short, expect beauty, fashion plus a healthy dose of personal adventures should create an interesting read.

Im so excited!!!


A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment